Category : Trades

Flooring Contractors Insurance

Whether you’re laying carpet, vinyl, floating timber or other flooring types, it’s important to have the right protection in place. At Trade Risk we specialise in business insurance for the building and construction industry, and flooring contractors are an...

Read More
Paving Insurance

Paving Contractors Insurance

If you run a business or operate as a subcontractor laying pavers, you’ll need to consider certain forms of insurance. Public liability is the one you’ll most likely require, but there are a few others also worth looking at....

Read More
Air con installers 2

Air Conditioning Business Insurance

If you run a business installing or maintaining air conditioning systems it’s important to have insurance. There are number of different insurance types available, and the types that you might need will vary depending on a few different factors....

Read More

Plasterers Insurance

Plasterers need cover! If you’re a plasterer, you know that pretty much any injury to your hands or feet could put you out of business for a period of time. A broken finger may only cost you a few...

Read More

Boilermakers Insurance

As a boilermaker there are a number of different trade insurance types which you may require. The most common form of cover for boilermakers is public liability, which protects you in the event that your work results in property...

Read More
Wheelie Bin Cleaning

Wheelie Bin Cleaning Insurance

We can assist wheelie bin cleaners with their public liability insurance needs. Cover starts from just $377 for $5 million cover, and thanks to our online system you can have your certificate of currency emailed within minutes. Trade Risk...

Read More
Test & Tag

Test and Tag Insurance

Insurance for the test & tag industry A big part of the test and tag industry is ensuring that people are kept safe and protected. But what about protecting yourself? Have you thought about what is needed to look...

Read More
Electricians Insurance

Electricians Public Liability Insurance

One of the trades most commonly required to hold public liability insurance are electricians. Whilst public liability is important for many different trades, electricians are commonly required to hold cover for their licence. In this guide we’ll take a...

Read More

Tilers Insurance

Trade Risk is the insurance partner of the Australian Master Tilers Association. Members of the association receive a discount on our already super sharp rates. We specialise in tilers insurance and can assist with a range of covers including...

Read More
Ride-on Lawn Mower

Lawn Mowing Insurance

Business insurance for lawn mowing contractors Working as a lawn mowing contractor may not seem like a high risk occupation, but there is still a need for business insurance. Here at Trade Risk we assist dozens of lawn mowing...

Read More